Suzuki Motor Corporation (“Suzuki”) is one of the biggest manufactures of automobiles in Pakistan. They have made a big name in the industry due to the quality of vehicles they sell. It is based in Japan and has been operating since 1909.
We often come across different automobile options on a daily basis. From motorbikes to heavy-duty cars, automobile products are spanned in different categories.
When it comes to motorbikes, Suzuki is one of the pioneers. It announces a new model of bike each year which is amongst the best-selling vehicles of different countries.
On a similar note, the motorbike Suzuki 110 is one of those incredible vehicles that have been highly popular, especially within the middle-class society. It is not only aesthetically appealing and comes in different colors such as grey, black and blue, it has exceptional performance compared to other motorbike options within the market. This motorbike essentially started in the year 2013.
This article will guide you all about Suzuki 110, including its price, features, specifications, and much in order for you to make a more well-informed decision.
Suzuki 110 Price in Pakistan
The prices have recently been fluctuating. However, at present, Suzuki 110 price in Pakistan present is PKR one hundred and eighty-one thousand only (PKR 181,000/-).
You may even get cheaper options if you opt for used Suzuki 110, which can easily be found within various automobile markets of Pakistan.
Most importantly, it is one of the very few bikes which have an ideal resale value in Pakistan. Given that it has high demand, people are also willing to pay a decent price for the same. Moreover, you can easily get spare parts of Suzuki 110 in Pakistan.
Features of Suzuki 110
Following are the features that you should take into account before purchasing Suzuki 110:
- It has a solid durable body with a classical design and different colors;
- It comes with alloy rims and colored fender which gives a sleek and aesthetic appearance to the bike;
- It has a metallic fuel tank, with a side cover, which is durable at the same time;
- It comes with a self-start switch which makes it highly convenient to use this motorbike;
- It has a stair type seat design which ensures optimal and maximum comfort while riding the motorbike;
- Comes in 1 variant;
- Powered by a standard 112.8 CC and 1 Cylinder Gasoline Engine, which has the capacity to fire 8hp power. It further has the capacity of 8.53Nm torque;
- It has a manual transmission system;
- Central locking has been provided for additional safety;
- It comes with a pass switch;
- It has an Analog console majorly. The odometer, fuel gauge and speedometer are of Analog configuration;
- The headlights are completely adjustable;
- The indicator lights are completely adjustable;
- It has a halogen headlamp;
- It comes with a drum front brake and rear brake;
- It has a dual straight seat type;
- It has a backbone body frame type;
- It has an ideal fuel consumption per liter. It gives an approx of 48 KM per liter, which is better than most of the motorbikes in Pakistan.
Specifications of Suzuki 110
Following are the technical specifications that you should take into account before purchasing Suzuki 110 for a more well-informed decision:
- It has one of the best engine performances within all the bikes out there. It has a maximum power of 8 HP with the displacement ability of 112.8 CC. It is a single cylinder engine type with 4 Stroke, 2 Valve SOHC Air Cooled Engine;
- It has a single exhaust system;
- The fuel tank has a capacity of approximately 9 liters;
- From a dimensional perspective, it comes in the “Street” category with a width of 750 mm, seat height of 766 mm, seating capacity of 2 persons, wheel base of 1215 mm, a total height of 1050 mm, a total length of 1900 mm, ground clearance of 140 mm, oil tank capacity of 0.9 liters and kerb weight of 108 kg;
- It has a CDI ignition system with a carburetor fuel supply system;
- Typically just like other motorbike options, it utilizes gasoline fuel type;
- It has a manual transmission system;
- It comes with a 4 speed gear box;
- The front wheel size of Suzuki 110 is R17;
- The back wheel size of Suzuki 110 is R17;
- The type of tyres in installed in the Motorbike is Radial;
- It has a swing arm rear suspension;
- It has a telescopic fork front suspension;
- It has a battery voltage of 12 V;
- The compression ratio of Suzuki 110 is 9 : 5 : 1
Apart from the features, this bike has a lot of positive reviews in the market. The customers who have used this bike are normally of the view that it is one of the smoothest options that can be purchased within the market. It does not only have an excellent road grip but the self start is consistently good.
Moreover, it is an economical purchase which does not only provide an ideally reasonable cost but also amazing fuel coverage. In a nutshell, it is a complete package for those individuals who want a balanced combination of performance and aesthetics.
Suzuki 110 is easily available all over Pakistan with different Suzuki dealers.
Suzuki 110 Alternatives
Although Suzuki 110 is one of the finest motorbikes that you may get in the market, there are various other alternatives that you may choose.
Following are some of the alternatives that can be purchased if you want to consider a different choice.
Yamaha YTX 125
This is Yamaha brand with highly positive reviews within the automobile market. It comes in a variety of colors, including red, black and blue. It again, comes in an affordable price range with exceptional features and specifications. It has a fuel capacity of 7.6 liters. Just like Suzuki 110, it has a single cylinder, 4-Stroke, 2-Valve, SOHC Air Cooled Engine. The displacement capacity is 125 CC. From a dimensional point of view, it is slightly bigger than Suzuki 110.
Honda TMX125 Alpha
This is one of the most practical and reliable motorbikes that you can purchase. At the same time, it is an affordable choice to make. Compared to other bikes, it comes with a 5 speed transmission.
Nevertheless, that does not mean there are no drawbacks. There is no chain cover, no fuel gauge and does not look as good as other bikes. However, it is ideal for an everyday commuter.
MotorStar Xplorer Z150
This is a motorbike is of the brand MotorStar. One of the best things about this bike is that it is available in different colors such as yellow, black, red, and blue. It is a highly practical bike which is features all the modern equipment. It is highly affordable and comes with a unique design. It even has a large fuel tank of about 14 liters.
It has a displacement capacity of around 150 CC and a compression ratio of 9 : 3: 1. The Valve configuration is OHC. It comes with a kick and electric start option. It has a CDI ignition system. In a nutshell, it is a powerful bike with positive aesthetic appearance. However, it is relatively expensive when compared to other motorbikes.
Above is all that you need to know about Suzuki 110. However, there are other alternatives as well that you may want to consider. In any case, it is always advisable to go for a test run. Doing the same will enable you to make a more well-informed and better decision.