PUBG Game developer knows that everyone has not a good processor PC or Android for playing the game. That’s why they have launched the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator so that the users can also play this type of game on their Android or PC. But sometimes the users have to face the Tencent Gaming Buddy Error Code 1. So today in this article we will tell you how to fix this error.
With this emulator, users can play PUBG easily and it has smooth controls. But as we know, not a single thing can run smoothly forever, it has to face some errors someday. So let us know how to fix the Tencent Gaming Buddy Error code 1.
Also See – pubg mobile kr version
Navigate through the article:
How To Fix The Tencent Gaming Buddy Error Code 1?
We are giving you some methods through which you can solve the error code 1.
# Switch from Power Saving Mode to the Balanced method
A user needs to switch from the power-saving mode to balanced because power-saving mode can limit the CPU usage and it directly impacts your gaming performance. To set to balanced, you need to follow these steps –
- First of all, you have to go to the Control Panel.
- Then tap on the Hardware and Sound option there.
- Now you will get the option of Power, just tap on it.
- Now tap on the balanced or high performance to improve your gaming performance on your PC or Laptop.
This is the way through which, you can improve the gaming performance and get rid of this error. Let us know some more methods.
# Use Process Hacker Application
There is another reason for error code 1 is that a process of the emulator runs in the background and you need to terminate it and for that, you have to download the Process Hacker application. It comes with a lot of features, so let us know how to fix the error with this application.
- At first, you have to download the Process Hacker application.
- Now open the application and tap on the search bar.
- There you will get the search results, where will get an option aow_exe.exe.
- Just right-click on that option and tap on the terminate option.
That’s it, it will terminate the background processes running and you will get rid of the Tencent Gaming Buddy Error Code 1. Still, if the problem persists then try this method.
# Go with the Latest Graphic Driver
This is also a reason for this error that you are using the old Graphics Driver and we all know that PUBG needs good graphics. So you need to update the graphics on your Windows operating system. Here are the steps for updating the driver –
- At first, you need to download the Booster Driver and install it on your PC.
- Now open the application and tap on the Scan button.
- The booster will start searching for an outdated driver.
- Your driver will come to the display, just tap on it and update it to get rid of this problem.
So these are the best methods to fix Tencent Gaming Buddy Error Code 1. All the above methods are easy to implement, just do it and get a permanent solution for this error. Still, if you are facing any error, then you can contact the support section.